Testing capacity: 0 - 200 kw
Type of load: Resistive, PF = 1.0
Cooling system:Industrial grade axial fan
Phase: Available at both single and three phase
Rated testing voltage:110-480 VAC
Rated Frequency:50/60 Hz
Dimensions (L*W*H)(mm): 1300*1200*1600
Weight: 580 Kg
Load bank is a simulating load test equipment used
for generators, UPS, battery banks etc power systems load test.
100-2000KW Load Bank for Generator Load Test:
2.Durable and reliable
3.Easy to transport
1. Resistive type of load, PF = 1.0. Stainless steel sheathed elements manufactured from high grade magnesium oxide.
2. Rated testing voltage: AC 3P4W, 110-480V 50/60 Hz.
3. Cooling mode: Forced air-cooled, fans mounted on the side of the load bank blow horizontally. Testing power or external utility power supply for fans.
4. Working mode: Load step control
Total testing capacity ranges from 0kw to the max consisting of 10kw, 20kw, 50kw, 100kw load setting switches plus a 0-10kw fine-tuning knob. From 0kw to the max, any load combination is achievable. Load step resolution is 10kw.
5. Load bank features world-famous components to ensure reliable performance and longer service life including:
Siemens switches, knobs and indicators.
ABB Circuit breakers.
OMRON intermediate relays.
PHOENIX terminal blocks.
6. Parameter measuring accuracy grade: 0.3
7. Load control accuracy: ± 5%.
8. Load bank protections: Over heating protection, cooling fans failure protection and over load protection with alarm.
9. Control mode: Two control modes available:
A)Local manual control;
B)Optional: Manual control via a remote control panel (max control distance is 30m).
10. Parameter display and measurement:
Control panel contains a LOVATO Multifunction Electricity Meter displaying voltage, current, load power, reactive power, apparent power, power factor, frequency etc.
(Optional: A professional generator tester displays and measures all sorts of steady, dynamic parameters as well as harmonic wave, can be connected to a PC for data recording and test report printing). "
11. Operating environment:
Altitude: ≤ 3000m above sea level. Ambient temp: -10~+50 ℃
Relative humidity: ≤ 80% ventilated environment without explosive or corrosive dust. Not allowed to use in rainy outdoor environment.
Any question, please contact me directly.